tisdag 21 mars 2017

Cliffhanger farewells, Master Suppression Techniques.and why not doing so

I hate cliffhanger farewells that is a good bye with a missing feedback loop. Do never deny your mistress/lover/boyfriend/girlfriend the right to get that verification. To dismiss a person without a feedback loop is a power action belonging to Master Suppression Techniques. I will tell you why.

An old fried dumped me just a few daya after a reunion. I had become terribly ill in between but he didnt know or at least did not "understand". He executed the good bye as alway: a short email raising more questions than giving answers.

In this case these parts was used in the Master suppression Techniques:

Making invisible - by not having any feedback loop that showed he had received and perhaps even understood what I wrote. I told him I had been terribly ill. He stuck to his original protocol as always.

Heap blame/put to shame -  by imposing I was having some mental problem when it was free fall because of other circumstances in life. One very short and relevant question from me gave that reaction. I had problems managing the situation alone as it already was and needed help to sort out a few details. I knew he had checked out for good and I needed a response before he had locked the door.

Heap blame/put to shame - by imposing I would start up a drama by his dumping message. He didn´t know I was already in a drama in the same overwhelming category as giving birth. I have never been that scared before. I was traumatized. He just had bad timing. I did neither have the wish nor the energy to start a drama. I needed a soft landing with help of dialogue.

After this experience I understand in what moment a stalker is born. Not that I ever have intended to become one. I am to proud to let me be ruled by that kind of instinct. I just felt a frustration that big that I hardly couldn't manage it. I almost felt a kind of  "hate" caused by his incapability to handle the situation and the fact that he objected me having the right to have human feelings and a decent good bye.

I had to check out my emotional life for a few weeks to recover physically. When I picked it up again I had the winter flue and got morphine for a severe headache. I wrote a few more lines of his bad timing and his insensitive acts - under the influence of morphine - and was dismissed for ever. My mistake. None of us were doing this good.

Nevertheless I miss him. Like missing a ghost or a shadow. He was never real to me. I miss him anyhow.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar