måndag 11 november 2013

He isn´t you

He is just as old as you.
He is just as tall as you but hasn´t got your athletic body.
He has the same kind of style but I must admit he is more like a Lamborghini and you are a Porsche
He knows how to take pamper a lady - you are both true gentlemen who knows how to threat a lady.

He is smart and amiable... just like you

His skin is just as soft....
He has hair on his chest....just like you
He loves when I bite his chesters...just as you.
He doesn´t shiver the way you do when he comes.

He loves fast and expensive cars ....just like you.
He dresses like an Italian businessman - you dress like a German

He doesn´t do any sports and hardly no training....he is just as fit anyhow.
But he hasn´t got you muscles.

He loves cooking....just like you. But you never invited me for dinner. You just talked.
He invited me for SPA this summer. You just talked.
I served him Champagne on the cliffs....smoked salmon and shrimps.

He is planning a vacation with me. You just talked.
He doesn´t like spanking.
On the other hand...you just talked.

I think he loves me more than anything on this earth.
You (probably) just talked.

Nevertheless - I cannot forget. I do not wait. I do everything I can to get rid of the memories and at the same time I do not want them to fade. I still cannot forget.
He isn´t you.

I miss you but I would almost be happy knowing you didn´t deserve it. It was easier last time when you made me truly mad. I cannot be mad this time but I hate loving you... I hate being unable to forget

I miss you...






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar